I’m taking a two-month break of taking in new projects. Not out of burnout, but out of desire to try a different direction. I have this itch of starting something of my own initiative. This is especially hard for me because I’m not a visionary. I’m more of the person someone would trust executing a vision.
Timing also feels right as I’m turning 30 in two months. This is the kind gift I want to give myself before starting my next decade.
My focus for the next few weeks
- This website
- Create structure/framework/process that makes it real easy for me to publish and share
- Create a habit of sharing of things I’m doing and learning
- I love to teach. Sharing my journey teaches other people too.
- Create a habit of writing and publishing
- Publishing is the notable change here. By publishing, I’m forced to articulate my thoughts in a way another person can understand it.
- Optimize on producing, not on consuming